Sunday, December 9, 2007

The more the merrier?




As promised, we are back with our entries. Keep those comments coming in!

The more the merrier? Think again..

The more the merrier. I believe many, or all of us, have used this phase before, on many different occasions. For example,, money, friends, Louis Vuitton bags, Gucci wallets… (ok, you get the drift). But can this phrase be applied to everything? I don’t think so. One thing is definite, it cannot be applied to relationships. Especially when more than emotions are involved. (I believe you get what I am trying to drive at.)

We’ve all heard the stories of this faithful girlfriend (or boyfriend) mysteriously contracting a sexually transmitted disease when they have remained faithful to their partners. So how did that happen? Yes, I heard you. Somebody’s been unfaithful. Think about it, is your moment of lust worth the risk that you are putting yourself and your partner in?

The answer is no.

We cannot deny the fact that most of us are selfish. How many of us will actually spare a thought for others when temptations lay before us, waiting to be taken? I admit, I probably would not spare much thought. ( not till the damage has been done that is) however, it is high time that we change this behaviour.

Why? I’ll let you in on it when you read the entry. For now, just know the only thing that is constant in life is changes. And there are changes that are waiting for you to be made.