Friday, November 30, 2007

Say yes to peer pressure? Part 2.



I’m back, when I ended off my last entry, I promised to talk about something that is close to our hearts, so here goes…

It is important to put yourself first. We have seen too many cases of girls who give in to their boyfriend’s request to have sex because they are so afraid that they will leave if they don’t.

Have you heard about what happens after the guy gets their way? If we live in fairy tale land, everyone will live happily ever after, but we live in a real world. And the real world is cruel, many of them bail out after they have succeeded in their conquests. (guys, I hear your protests, and I am sorry for the stereotype, I know not all of you are like that)

We have also heard of people who have sex with others just so that they don’t get ostracized. But let me ask you something. Is it worth it?

I know fitting in is of utmost importance to most of us, but keep this in mind. Do not ever agree to do something that requires you to compromise your beliefs, or anything that you are unprepared for. Trust me, you are way out of the league for those who have been trying to poison you.

There’s something I believe in. they won’t have a saying if there is no truth in it.

There’s this saying, say no to peer pressure.